At Shield Coatings and Weatherproofing, we have created a streamlined process to designing a waterproofing system that best fits your building’s needs. We consider every aspect of your building to ensure your system is energy efficient and your commercial goals are utilized. Below we have outlined our strategy for creating an efficient and effective waterproof system.
- Our first step of creating a waterproof system is to inspect your property for any potential moisture intrusion. We conduct a thorough inspection from the ground to the roof to locate any problems with the integrity of your watertight. Once we have completed your review, we create a sustainable building envelope with effective and energy efficient solutions.
- After the inspection phase is complete, we go forward with the design stage to organize appropriate products and technologies that will be the most effective method to correcting your moisture problems. During this juncture, we utilize our strong relationships with multiple manufacturers to ensure we receive the best price on going forward with your corrective solutions.
- Once we complete the consultation and design phase, we implement our recommended solutions to safeguard your commercial property to ensure your business goals are achieved.
Contact us today at (813)247-5421 to learn more about our sustainable building contractors in Florida and other waterproofing services.
Windows let the light shine in while keeping the dirt and rain outside. While this is the primary function of windows, if the integrity of your window glazing is compromised, then you may experience many problems that could have been avoided with proper window waterproofing. Check below to learn more about the importance of window waterproofing.
It is important to ensure your windows are properly sealed to keep your belongings dry and safe from the rain. If your window is not properly sealed, your property could result in water damage and could potentially have a mold from the dampness.
Window waterproofing can help lower your monthly energy bill by reducing the heating and cooling of your building. Properly sealing your windows will also seal in your power, stopping the clean air from seeping through the cracks of your window and vice versa.
Since insects are attracted to water and like to enter buildings through small cracks and crevices, it is a good idea to waterproof your windows to ensure there are no open cracks for creatures to enter after a storm.
Look to Shield Coatings & Weatherproofing to improve the safety of your building and the overall comfort of your space with our window waterproofing. If you are interested in learning more about our waterproofing or commercial roof repair in Florida, contact us today at (813)247-5421.
At Shield Coatings & Weatherproofing, we strive to protect your buildings by offering affordable wall weatherproofing services. Our specialty seals and coatings add value to your property and protect your walls from water intrusion and damage. Although we help enhance your walls by weatherproofing, we have seen our fair share of cool walls designs. Check below to learn some fun ideas to incorporate into your commercial building to attract attention.
- Argyle- Add a geometrical pattern of diamonds, otherwise known as Argyle to your walls to create a fun statement.
- Mural- Create a painting of a scene or a saying on the side of your building to attract customers. Murals are becoming a popular attraction for people to pose in front of for their social media efforts.
- Stripes- Enhance your building’s aesthetic with vertical or horizontal stripes. Add a fun color combination to make your building stand out from the rest.
- Mosaic Tile- Create a fun assortment of tile to add pizzazz to your walls. You could construct an image out of the tiles or have a unique and random selection.
Whether you need to weatherproof the decorated walls of your business or you are interested in our commercial roofing in Orlando, FL, our dedicated staff can help you get the job done. Contact us today at (813) 247-5421 to learn more about our weatherproofing products.
Many companies, such as restaurants, incorporate outdoor decks in their business plan to enhance the overall environment and culture. At Shield Coatings & Weatherproofing, we strive to help our commercial clients succeed in business keeping their buildings safe from water damage. Below we have the many benefits of weatherproofing your outdoor deck.
- Preservation of Property– Weatherproofing your deck is vital to protecting your property. Water intrusion can seep into the cracks and erode your deck, causing damage to the interior and exterior construction. This could cause an interruption of the functionality of your commercial deck, resulting in a loss of sales.
- Prevents Accidents– Since decks require constant foot traffic, it is imperative to weatherproof your deck with our specialty coatings and masonry repair services to help to avoid accidents with your customers and employees.
- Longer Lasting– Add value to your deck when you entrust our weatherproofing services. Our coatings allow your floor to withstand harsh weather while prolonging the overall life of your surface.
- Prevents Mold- With any water intrusion, you face the threat of a mold growth. Help prevent the growth of mold and fungi with our weatherproofing seals and coatings.
Whether you are looking to have your deck weatherproofed or needing a commercial roof repair in Florida, we can get the job done. Contact us today at (813) 247-5421 to learn more about our services.
With fall in the air and winter around the corner, the weatherproofing specialists at Shield Coatings & Weatherproofing strive to help our clients get the most out of their skylights and windows during the colder months. Below we have helpful tips for your skylight maintenance that is best performed in the fall.
- Similar to windows, skylights are an essential design element to your space that adds functionality by increasing your natural lighting. It is important to properly clean your skylights to ensure you receive the most out of your investment. We suggest cleaning your skylights during the fall while the weather is not too hot but not too cold.
- The fall is the opportune time to check for leaks in your skylights because of the cool weather and less chance of summer showers or winter storms. One of the most common skylight repairs is water leaks that can be evident in your drywall with stains or bulging. Look to the specialists at Shield Coatings & Weatherproofing to help enhance your property with our skylight waterproofing
- It is important to have regular maintenance checks on your skylights to check for cracks from fallen branches, rocks, birds, and any other extreme impacts that could cause breakage.
If you are interested in learning more about our skylight waterproofing services, contact us today at (813) 247-5421.
Shield Coatings & Weatherproofing specializes in corporate weatherproofing. The company has been working with business building owners on designing weatherproofing systems since 1974. They have partnered with many satisfied corporate clients throughout Central Florida.
Join a growing list of prominent clients when you opt for commercial waterproofing in Tampa, FL. Inconceivable damage can quickly occur in a building even when it starts with an imperceptible leak. From skyscrapers to churches to historic landmark buildings, it pays to have comprehensive waterproofing services performed after buildings are constructed.
Save money by avoiding costly damage. Gain peace of mind. Protect Assets. These are a few of the advantages gained when a building is prevented from leaks, excess moisture, and cracked foundations.
Another important benefit of waterproof barrier applications and blocking off all leak points is to prevent health hazards. Mold and mildew multiply exponentially in moist areas. Keep out mold spores that may be harmful to your clients, guests, and employees with respiratory ailments.
Choose a company that is known for providing comprehensive work on business buildings in many different shapes and sizes. Prevent weather-related damage as much as possible with the crews who cover leak points from roofs to foundations, including walls and windows. Contact Shield Coatings & Weatherproofing at (813) 247-5421 for more information on waterproofing in Tampa.
If you own a large corporation, one of your main concerns should be the status and longevity of your office building. Large sky scrapers and other corporate venues need to be properly maintained in order to protect your employees, business assets, and data. Shield Coatings & Weatherproofing provides exceptional commercial waterproofing in Tampa, FL so you can ensure your business stays safe, especially during hurricane season.
Waterproofing your building has a variety of advantages. As a business owner, your primary goal is to continue bringing in money. When your building and its contents become damaged from water, it leaves you with a large amount of repair and replacement costs. When you waterproof your corporation, you can avoid these additional costs and continue focusing on bringing in revenue than losing it.
Having your building waterproofed also strengthens the foundation, which can be extremely important when you own a tall, heavy building. Having the basement layer of your building waterproofed prevents it from deteriorating from the bottom up with mold, mildew, and water damage.
Waterproofing your business will help you avoid costly repairs and strengthen the foundation of your building. Ensuring that your building is protected against the wild Florida weather means that all aspects of your company will remain unharmed when the storms blow over. For more information on how you can benefit from commercial waterproofing in Tampa, FL, call Shield Coatings & Weatherproofing today at (818) 247-5421.
Here’s a great example of SC&W watching out for the safety of its employees, as well as the environment we all share.
Environmentally friendly scaffolding.
When your business headquarters resides in the sunny state of Florida, it’s important to keep your structure fully protected against the tropical weather that can wreak havoc on the state during the summertime. Water damage can be extremely detrimental to a building and if not taken care of, it can become extremely hazardous for both the employees and important data contained within the business.
Below are just some of the issues that a damaged or rotting roof and present:
- Mold and Mildew: Mold and mildew growth can become extremely dangerous to your employee’s health, especially if left unattended. Once mold appears, it can easily spread throughout the structure. Though not all types of mold are toxic, even the non-toxic can damage the framework of your structure and severely impact the health of visitors.
- Fire Hazards: Water damage and leaks can create extremely dangerous situations, especially when electrical wiring is involved. If water is leaking directly onto electrical wiring it can cause a shortage, which could potentially result in a dangerous fire.
- Compromised Structure: The longer you wait to have water damage repaired in your home, the more time it has to completely compromise your structure. The constant exposure to dripping water and harsh elements can break down your framing and foundation, resulting in costly repairs.
If you’re in need of commercial roof repair in Florida, Shield Coatings & Weatherproofing is here to help. Give us a call today at (813) 247-5421 to inquire about all of our waterproofing services.