Windows let the light shine in while keeping the dirt and rain outside. While this is the primary function of windows, if the integrity of your window glazing is compromised, then you may experience many problems that could have been avoided with proper window waterproofing. Check below to learn more about the importance of window waterproofing.
It is important to ensure your windows are properly sealed to keep your belongings dry and safe from the rain. If your window is not properly sealed, your property could result in water damage and could potentially have a mold from the dampness.
Window waterproofing can help lower your monthly energy bill by reducing the heating and cooling of your building. Properly sealing your windows will also seal in your power, stopping the clean air from seeping through the cracks of your window and vice versa.
Since insects are attracted to water and like to enter buildings through small cracks and crevices, it is a good idea to waterproof your windows to ensure there are no open cracks for creatures to enter after a storm.
Look to Shield Coatings & Weatherproofing to improve the safety of your building and the overall comfort of your space with our window waterproofing. If you are interested in learning more about our waterproofing or commercial roof repair in Florida, contact us today at (813)247-5421.
Many companies, such as restaurants, incorporate outdoor decks in their business plan to enhance the overall environment and culture. At Shield Coatings & Weatherproofing, we strive to help our commercial clients succeed in business keeping their buildings safe from water damage. Below we have the many benefits of weatherproofing your outdoor deck.
- Preservation of Property– Weatherproofing your deck is vital to protecting your property. Water intrusion can seep into the cracks and erode your deck, causing damage to the interior and exterior construction. This could cause an interruption of the functionality of your commercial deck, resulting in a loss of sales.
- Prevents Accidents– Since decks require constant foot traffic, it is imperative to weatherproof your deck with our specialty coatings and masonry repair services to help to avoid accidents with your customers and employees.
- Longer Lasting– Add value to your deck when you entrust our weatherproofing services. Our coatings allow your floor to withstand harsh weather while prolonging the overall life of your surface.
- Prevents Mold- With any water intrusion, you face the threat of a mold growth. Help prevent the growth of mold and fungi with our weatherproofing seals and coatings.
Whether you are looking to have your deck weatherproofed or needing a commercial roof repair in Florida, we can get the job done. Contact us today at (813) 247-5421 to learn more about our services.
When your business headquarters resides in the sunny state of Florida, it’s important to keep your structure fully protected against the tropical weather that can wreak havoc on the state during the summertime. Water damage can be extremely detrimental to a building and if not taken care of, it can become extremely hazardous for both the employees and important data contained within the business.
Below are just some of the issues that a damaged or rotting roof and present:
- Mold and Mildew: Mold and mildew growth can become extremely dangerous to your employee’s health, especially if left unattended. Once mold appears, it can easily spread throughout the structure. Though not all types of mold are toxic, even the non-toxic can damage the framework of your structure and severely impact the health of visitors.
- Fire Hazards: Water damage and leaks can create extremely dangerous situations, especially when electrical wiring is involved. If water is leaking directly onto electrical wiring it can cause a shortage, which could potentially result in a dangerous fire.
- Compromised Structure: The longer you wait to have water damage repaired in your home, the more time it has to completely compromise your structure. The constant exposure to dripping water and harsh elements can break down your framing and foundation, resulting in costly repairs.
If you’re in need of commercial roof repair in Florida, Shield Coatings & Weatherproofing is here to help. Give us a call today at (813) 247-5421 to inquire about all of our waterproofing services.